Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

As the title says, is anyone here enrolled on the BA (Hons) PPE course this year?

Maybe we could use this thread as support throughout the first year!

Samzy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samzee)
    Hi all,

As the title says, is anyone here enrolled on the BA (Hons) PPE course this year?

Maybe we could use this thread as support throughout the first year!

Samzy.
    Hello,

I'm currently studying this degree with the Open University and I am currently 3/4 the way through a Level 1 Module, DD103 - Investigating the Social World.

If anyone has any questions about this course so far, feel free to ask!

Currently I am working full time (37.5h/w) and studying full time (120 credits a year) just to place my position into context.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by connmalo)
    Hello,

I'm currently studying this degree with the Open University and I am currently 3/4 the way through a Level 1 Module, DD103 - Investigating the Social World.

If anyone has any questions about this course so far, feel free to ask!

Currently I am working full time (37.5h/w) and studying full time (120 credits a year) just to place my position into context.
    Hi!

I'm currently looking and DD103 for my second module as opposed to A105, which... Really doesn't appeal. DD103 sounds interesting, but I'm concerned it's going to be way over my head. How are you finding it? Book 1 is my main concern, really.

ReputationRep:
    Hey

Do you mind me asking which course you are taking? DD103 is great so far, you cover a wide range of sociological issues and your focus throughout the module is on the issues of inequality, rights and justice. I have found the module really interesting and very engaging for a level 1 module, however there is a lot of material. Why is book 1 your main concern?

ReputationRep:
    Of course. I've just finished AA100, The Arts Past & Present, and I'm pursuing a BA in History. DD103 is one of the choices I can choose from to complete the first stage. The first book is primarily an issue as I'm far from mathematically minded, and economics is not my strong point, other than the very,very basics.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.