NicoleP44
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hey!

I've accepted an offer to study Diagnostic Radiography at LSBU in September 2016 and was just wondering who else has?
Sarah Green
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by NicoleP44)
Hey!

I've accepted an offer to study Diagnostic Radiography at LSBU in September 2016 and was just wondering who else has?
I'm doing adult nursing, however a friend of mine did the diagnostic radiography a few years ago and she highly rated the course, she had nothing but good things to say about the course
nelfran29
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by NicoleP44)
Hey!

Hi, NicoleP44 What was the interview like for your course? Was it MMI? Much appreciated.

There's nothing on student room about diagnostic radiography well recent experiences anyway apart from your own experience.

Thanks

I hope the course is going well
Sophie_65f
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by nelfran29)
Hi, NicoleP44 What was the interview like for your course? Was it MMI? Much appreciated.

There's nothing on student room about diagnostic radiography well recent experiences anyway apart from your own experience.

Thanks

I hope the course is going well
Hey, I was wondering how the MMI exam was there. Please let me know if you see this
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (411)
67.38%
No (199)
32.62%

Watched Threads