Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Change to course details? (for continuing full time student) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I applied for my continuing application in March, but since then have decided to switch to another award. The first year of my original award was the same as the one I have transferred to so I will still technically be a second year, and I have actually already passed the first year of this new course.

I need to change my SFE application to show the new course, however whenever I try to it says im unable to until May 2016 and will be notified when I can. Its May now and still won't work nor have I been contacted, does anyone know when they'll open the option to?

Cheers!
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by The Macho Man)
    Hi all,

I applied for my continuing application in March, but since then have decided to switch to another award. The first year of my original award was the same as the one I have transferred to so I will still technically be a second year, and I have actually already passed the first year of this new course.

I need to change my SFE application to show the new course, however whenever I try to it says im unable to until May 2016 and will be notified when I can. Its May now and still won't work nor have I been contacted, does anyone know when they'll open the option to?

Cheers!
    Ring up - sometimes SFE will need confirmation of the change from your university before they'll accept a change - or there might a bug in the system or something else stopping you from making the change.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.