Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    It is Justin's birthday next Saturday and I dunno what to get him. Any help? I'm literally clueless, He's gonna be 18, so it's a big one and my present needs to be the best but really special to him and me.
    ASAP HELP!!!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    What sort of budget do you have?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Purchase him an album of Never Say Never

ReputationRep:
    If he's like most guys material stuff won't matter so much... Instead cook his fav food, wear something hot, engage in lovin', basically treat him like a king.

ReputationRep:
    It's not about the size of the gift, more the emotion/memory that comes to the forefront of the mind. He may or may not be very materialistic; regardless the gift he'd probably appreciate most from you would be something you two share - be that a memory or something you can both do together in the future.

If you can link a gift to something funny you both did together, or you book tickets for you both to do something he really enjoys (see his favourite band, do a thrill sport etc.) it'll mean much more to him than some cologne or man-jewellery that anyone could buy for him.

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I was in the same situation a week ago. I didn't have much money to spend so I made this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4qJBN_iyfyY
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YEFq8FsPhZw

It took me a while, but he LOVED it. More than all other gifts I bought over these years! It's in spanish but I think you can put subtitles, and the step by step is very clear. I suck at DIY stuff and this came out great

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 5, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.