Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Mr Cameron I believe has ruined our great nation! Debate...
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    This is not going to end well.

ReputationRep:
    Spiteful pig.

ReputationRep:
    I used to be conservative (now UKIP) and I find him obnoxious

ReputationRep:
    >taking the bait

ReputationRep:
    You're right I'm a #CorbynCommunist now

ReputationRep:
    He's no Thatcher or Churchill but he's better than Brown & Blair (even if he does model himself rather close to the latter).

ReputationRep:
    Has he? What would you have the U.K. become? Spend it's way out of debt? Open borders just because 'all humans are beautiful'?

Please.

ReputationRep:
    I do not see myself personally as a party voter but a policy voter, because in one form or another, I do not feel there is a single party that entirely represents me. However, in relation to David Cameron, it is pleasing to see the economy improve, the personal tax allowance raised, the introduction of postgraduate loans but! more significantly, giving the British the right to have a say on EU membership HOWEVER I can say in light of the re-negotiation, the stance before and after the re-negotiation, the way the referendum has been conducted and recent propaganda on the reason to stay 'in' - I am disappointed - and then the political class wonder why the electorate are disenfranchised and not voting - show them a mirror XD

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.