Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I've received offers from St. Andrews (International Security Studies) and King's (Conflict Studies, International Peace and Security) and i'd like to know your thoughts about which program is best. Is one considered more prestigious that the other? Which school would offer better job prospects in the United States? Thanks and look forward to your replies!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miahim12)
    Hi! I've received offers from St. Andrews (International Security Studies) and King's (Conflict Studies, International Peace and Security) and i'd like to know your thoughts about which program is best. Is one considered more prestigious that the other? Which school would offer better job prospects in the United States? Thanks and look forward to your replies!
    Hi, may I ask when you received your offer from St. Andrews?

ReputationRep:
    2 weeks ago

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.