Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Okay so I finished my SFE application and they asked for evidence, the usual ID like birth certificate etc, but they also asked for proof from the NHS Bursary that my tuition fees are paid by them.

I know I'm eligible I've met all the criteria but their deadline was August so I was planning on applying until later, so I applied for NHS Bursary to get the proof for SFE, but now all my documents are sent off to NHS.

Is the SFE application deadline the same for evidence or can I send my evidence once I get everything back from the NHS? When I rang student finance and explained the guy on the phone wasn't helpful he just said get it in soon and when I tried to say I don't have a letter from NHS he just said thanks for calling and hung up 🙃🙃🙃🙃
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harinimnida)
    Okay so I finished my SFE application and they asked for evidence, the usual ID like birth certificate etc, but they also asked for proof from the NHS Bursary that my tuition fees are paid by them.

I know I'm eligible I've met all the criteria but their deadline was August so I was planning on applying until later, so I applied for NHS Bursary to get the proof for SFE, but now all my documents are sent off to NHS.

Is the SFE application deadline the same for evidence or can I send my evidence once I get everything back from the NHS? When I rang student finance and explained the guy on the phone wasn't helpful he just said get it in soon and when I tried to say I don't have a letter from NHS he just said thanks for calling and hung up 🙃🙃🙃🙃
    You can send it once you've got your bursary entitlement back, as its a minimum loan with sfe it shouldnt take that long for them to approve it anyway even if you have missed the deadline.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.