Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I was in the library today and I saw the most beautiful girl ever ! She was way out my league and probably a bit older. But still i regret not speaking to her dammit..! I can't help but think that hopefully one day I meet her again... by destiny... I guess...Take your chance guys when you have it !!

ReputationRep:
    Out of my league? No such thing
    You may be surprised how many people are attracted to you that you consider out of your league.:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    League's are a silly concept, seems to imply that some people are somehow better than others based solely upon attractiveness, which in itself is arbitrary as it's all subjective.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chazeyourself)
    She was way out my league and probably a bit older.
    Go in with that mindset and its game over before its started

I know its easy for me to type over the internet at 10pm but I spoke to 2 beautiful girls today that could be 'out of my league' but I just said **** that and went for it cos I know what the regret would be like

BE CONFIDENT AND FUNNY and youll be fine!

But still i regret not speaking to her dammit..

ReputationRep:
    I was in the library today and I saw the most beautiful girl ever ! She was way out my league and probably a bit older. But still i regret not speaking to her dammit..! I can't help but think that hopefully one day I meet her again... by destiny... I guess...Take your chance guys when you have it !!
    league's don't exist if you have the balls to approach someone and tell them that you like them it works
    look at me
    5' 8''
    doesn't drive
    slightly overweight
    and all my exes have been far better looking than me, had better bodies, could drive and were older (in a good way)
    so it just took the guts to go and say something and that's worked 5 times now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesthehustler)
    league's don't exist if you have the balls to approach someone and tell them that you like them it works
    look at me
    5' 8''
    doesn't drive
    slightly overweight
    and all my exes have been far better looking than me, had better bodies, could drive and were older (in a good way)
    so it just took the guts to go and say something and that's worked 5 times now
    hit the gym and get ripped:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KaminiZindagi)
    hit the gym and get ripped:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    what and pay £90 a month when i am doing better than most people are
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    you didnt talk to her because it's the library!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.