Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Student Finance and on-line evidence? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    So I've recently started my student finance application and sent it by post since I cannot apply online, because I'm an EEA citizen.

I sent in my original passport which came back to me very quickly and now need to provide some extra evidence to support my residency ( I received the letter).

Im a bit confused, because when I log in to the student finance website, there's also a to-do list where it asks me to submit evidence regarding my citizenship and evidence supporting that Im in the UK for reasons to work. I dont get it.

My passport just came back so why do I need t provide evidence on line as well?
    Also Im fully dependant on my parents, how am I supposed to provide evidence for reasons for work?

I didnt receive any letter by post regarding this.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi there.

This is completely dependent on how you've filled in your application which we can't view from here.

It would be best for you to call 0300 100 0607 to have your application checked to determine what you are required to send.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser)
    Hi there.

This is completely dependent on how you've filled in your application which we can't view from here.

It would be best for you to call 0300 100 0607 to have your application checked to determine what you are required to send.

Thanks.

Hi

Thanks for the reply. I called the adviser but I rember sending my dad's income evidence. I read somewhere that it takes 4 weeks to update information online.

Is that correct?

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.