Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cymruambyth)
    I was quite scared during the exam cause it was my first ever panic attack, I've never felt anything like that before. First I was hot, then cold, shaking, sweating, pale ..... That didn't help my concentration in the least .....

MY 100TH POST! HOORAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
    Congrats on your 100th post! And I really do feel for you - my first ever panic attack was one of the worst moments of my life (and it lasted over 24 hours). It's so scary when you don't know what's happening. I really hope your uni will take that into consideration. Fingers crossed.

ReputationRep:
    To anyone who's still interested:

York have e-mailed me back to let me know that they'll attatch my e-mail onto my file for the academic selectors in August to read should I not get BBB. So it was definetly worth kicking up a fuss about.

I've decided to do the sensible thing and just forget about the results til they come (3 weeks on Thursday, not that any of you need reminding! :rolleyes: )
    My parents have assured me that they'll be fine whether I get into York or not. I never had any doubts that they'd say this ... it just sounded better coming from them, that's all! I haven't told them bout the panic attacks, I didn't want them to panic either!

So, I guess that's the end of the whole situation. Thanks again to anyone who's posted, reassured and supported me. GOOD LUCK WITH THE RESULTS!

Dan

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.