What main points do i need to know? Help!

Watch
lolaa_gonzalez
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Could someone please tell me the main aspects I need to learn about for the Research Methods section to Sociology because my teacher hasn't really gone through it very much and I'm looking through my 2015 AQA Specification Book 1 AS Level but there is so much information I don't know what I'm meant to know? Could really use some help I need it please
beautifulbigmacs
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by lolaa_gonzalez)
Could someone please tell me the main aspects I need to learn about for the Research Methods section to Sociology because my teacher hasn't really gone through it very much and I'm looking through my 2015 AQA Specification Book 1 AS Level but there is so much information I don't know what I'm meant to know? Could really use some help I need it please
Is there a vocabulary list at the back of your book? This should help you be clear on the definitions (e.g. qualitative research, quantitative research etc)

Look at past papers to get a feel for how you might be expected to apply the above knowledge.
Thomas Freeston
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by lolaa_gonzalez)
Need help direct message me straight away 😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (33)
14.8%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (68)
30.49%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (27)
12.11%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (19)
8.52%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (13)
5.83%
I think it's an unfair expectation (60)
26.91%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.35%

Watched Threads