theBranicAc
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
So I'm doing triple science and I like it, but the thing is I'm only a B grade, how can I get myself to an A* grade?
One thing to point out,for some absurd reason I DO NOT ENJOY revising Science I just find it so boring, so how can I revise and get an A*?

I know this is a weird situation, but please I need help.
Fazeel 123
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I did triple science in 2010 and back then I used to read CGP books which summarise topics into a page or two which will keep your revision short and quick and I did some exam questions as practice and got 3 A*s. This was back then and I don't know how much it has changed since I did triple science
DukeM17
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by theBranicAc)
So I'm doing triple science and I like it, but the thing is I'm only a B grade, how can I get myself to an A* grade?
One thing to point out,for some absurd reason I DO NOT ENJOY revising Science I just find it so boring, so how can I revise and get an A*?

I know this is a weird situation, but please I need help.
I found that watching videos on youtube and listening to podcasts helped me solidify and remember information. There are various youtubers online, for example I used GCSEChemistryTeacher (Chemistry ONLY), Mr Wood (Unit 4,5 and 6), SciencePalmer (P1, P2), StreetlyScience (Unit 2,3,4), Jesse Hershkovitz (Unit 1-2) and Westlands Science (Unit 1-4). There are so many sources due to the fact that some only cover certain units. This helped me go from low Bs to solid As and I ended up feeling pretty confident coming out my exams. Good Luck!
Medicineisgood
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I got 3As in triple science heres what I done:

myGCSE videos every single day!
learn the whole spec for each module

but.....

to get A*s you will need to do like 4/5 past papers per subject
I'm serious, thats how youll get an A* and I wish I done it at the time
Then when you mark them go to the quetions you lost marks on and learn the
mark scheme. From that point, just keep repeating that until you hit high A*s
Sabhani2000
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
free science lessons
helps soooooooo much

http://freesciencelessons.co.uk/
fauziaa
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm also aiming for A's and A*s in my Triple Science. If you're doing AQA then personally I would advise the myGCSEscience videos, they're soooo goood! I literally cannot stress how much his videos have helped me pull through science revision. I recently got 3 A*s in my extension mocks partly because of him. His website is http://www.my-gcsescience.com/. The core videos are free but you have to pay for Additional & Extension. Also, do past papers. The exams literally ask similar questions every year so just be familiar with the mark scheme and the specification. It's never too late. Good luck.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university communicated any last minute changes?

Yes, and they were what I was expecting (4)
12.12%
Yes, and they were not what I was hoping for (10)
30.3%
Yes, and they don't change my view on attending uni (3)
9.09%
No, I haven't received any communication (16)
48.48%

Watched Threads