The Student Room Group

Am I ready for my theory test? AMA*

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cherryred90s
Damn, handbrake! I knew that :frown:

And yes I have the app!

Is it good/worth it? I haven't got it but my driving instructor says I should?
Original post by similarBlank
Is it good/worth it? I haven't got it but my driving instructor says I should?

Yeah it's really good. I knew nothing before I started revising with it. It has a million mock tests, hazard perception and lots of study topics, not to mention a copy of the Highway Code :smile:
Original post by WoodyMKC
Not saying none of them will come up :redface: Just some definitely won't. Still good to know these things though, no good finding out once you've passed and then you come across signs or situations that you have no idea of the ruling on :lol:

I passed today, 47 and 61 :biggrin:
I passed today, 47 and 61 :biggrin:

Go you :biggrin: How far off your practical are you now?
Go you :biggrin: How far off your practical are you now?

Haven't started lessons yet, hoping to start before the end of the month! I've saved quite a bit
Haven't started lessons yet, hoping to start before the end of the month! I've saved quite a bit

Ohhhh yeah you're doing block lessons, I did my theory before I'd had any lessons as well :smile: If anything, it helped me learn about the rules of the road before I was let loose behind the wheel :lol:
Ohhhh yeah you're doing block lessons, I did my theory before I'd had any lessons as well :smile: If anything, it helped me learn about the rules of the road before I was let loose behind the wheel :lol:

Yep, that was basically my reasoning for wanting to get the theory out of the way too:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending