Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Cries.

Not enough Spidey scenes.

Still Team Iron Man.

!$%& Bucky. Jk I love him. Deep down. but rlly m8.. goin' round trying to rip out people's arc reactors smh

God bless T'challa.

Wanda is very cool. I should re-watch Ultron.

If you haven't seen this film, idk what you're doing. Go see it now. x
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Top 3 MCU movie. Thought it's the best spiderman we've had but not sold on Peter Parker yet. Ant-Man and Scarlet Witch were cool. Black Panther was decent. Airport scene was fantastic

Couple of negatives about it

Spoiler:
    Show
    Marvel need to up the stakes in their movies. They tease War Machine dying but he doesn't. The bit at the airport when Black Widow and Hawkeye are fighting and she asks if their still friends just takes you right out of the fight. Other than Iron Man, Black Panther and Cap the rest aren't really fighting for anything. Also think someone should have died. One of the main Avengers, have Scarlet Witch be the one to do it with the way she was handled in the whole movie, being kept watch over by Vision because Stark thought she was too dangerous etc. Would have been a good pay-off to that and finally introduce some stakes in the MCU.

ReputationRep:
    But but but exams fml

Can't wait until they're overrr

ReputationRep:
    Deadpool > Captain America

ReputationRep:
    So many funny moments, great film

ReputationRep:
    I loved it!!!

ReputationRep:
    Spiderman movie villain confirmed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewSCO)
    Top 3 MCU movie. Thought it's the best spiderman we've had but not sold on Peter Parker yet. Ant-Man and Scarlet Witch were cool. Black Panther was decent. Airport scene was fantastic

Couple of negatives about it
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Marvel need to up the stakes in their movies. They tease War Machine dying but he doesn't. The bit at the airport when Black Widow and Hawkeye are fighting and she asks if their still friends just takes you right out of the fight. Other than Iron Man, Black Panther and Cap the rest aren't really fighting for anything. Also think someone should have died. One of the main Avengers, have Scarlet Witch be the one to do it with the way she was handled in the whole movie, being kept watch over by Vision because Stark thought she was too dangerous etc. Would have been a good pay-off to that and finally introduce some stakes in the MCU.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Idk I'm glad War Machine didn't die. Maybe if his near death was caused directly by Bucky I would be for it, since that would give Stark yet another reason to hate Bucky/Cap... I also just really like War Machine. I wouldn't say the others are not fighting for anything. They've picked a side and are defending that side. Although I guess Spidey doesn't really have a reason.

(Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    Deadpool > Captain America
    You haven't even watched the film. Baka.

ReputationRep:
    Best part of the film was defo the airport scene, spidey and ant man had me in stitches 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Broke my ass laughing when ant man caught war machine :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Terrible in comparison to some superhero movies. Only convincing fight scene was at the very end.

ReputationRep:
    One of the top 5 films in the MCU so far. Flawless, spectacular and unbelievably entertaining. Can't decide between Winter Soldier and Civil War as the better Captain America film - they are both awesome. DC have a lot of catching up to do. Avengers 3 and 4 are in safe hands with the Russo Brothers.

ReputationRep:
    I agree Spider-Man was a great character, but I'm glad they didn't go down the path of - "Look, we have some new characters and were going to shove them in your face the entire film." Also makes you excited to see him more in his solo film.

I loved it the way it was, my only downside was I think War Machine should of died to show a much bigger risk is at stake. Although, War Machine isn't the most popular Avenger already so I feel slightly bad for saying that!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.