BookBird
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Cries.

Not enough Spidey scenes.

Still Team Iron Man.

!$%& Bucky. Jk I love him. Deep down. but rlly m8.. goin' round trying to rip out people's arc reactors smh

God bless T'challa.

Wanda is very cool. I should re-watch Ultron.

If you haven't seen this film, idk what you're doing. Go see it now. x
AndrewSCO
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Top 3 MCU movie. Thought it's the best spiderman we've had but not sold on Peter Parker yet. Ant-Man and Scarlet Witch were cool. Black Panther was decent. Airport scene was fantastic

Couple of negatives about it

Spoiler:
Show
Marvel need to up the stakes in their movies. They tease War Machine dying but he doesn't. The bit at the airport when Black Widow and Hawkeye are fighting and she asks if their still friends just takes you right out of the fight. Other than Iron Man, Black Panther and Cap the rest aren't really fighting for anything. Also think someone should have died. One of the main Avengers, have Scarlet Witch be the one to do it with the way she was handled in the whole movie, being kept watch over by Vision because Stark thought she was too dangerous etc. Would have been a good pay-off to that and finally introduce some stakes in the MCU.
Carpe Diem Jay
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
But but but exams fml

Can't wait until they're overrr
TSR Mustafa
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Deadpool > Captain America
yoda123
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
So many funny moments, great film
Ladymusiclover
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I loved it!!!
yoda123
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Spiderman movie villain confirmed
BookBird
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by AndrewSCO)
Top 3 MCU movie. Thought it's the best spiderman we've had but not sold on Peter Parker yet. Ant-Man and Scarlet Witch were cool. Black Panther was decent. Airport scene was fantastic

Couple of negatives about it
Spoiler:
Show
Marvel need to up the stakes in their movies. They tease War Machine dying but he doesn't. The bit at the airport when Black Widow and Hawkeye are fighting and she asks if their still friends just takes you right out of the fight. Other than Iron Man, Black Panther and Cap the rest aren't really fighting for anything. Also think someone should have died. One of the main Avengers, have Scarlet Witch be the one to do it with the way she was handled in the whole movie, being kept watch over by Vision because Stark thought she was too dangerous etc. Would have been a good pay-off to that and finally introduce some stakes in the MCU.
Spoiler:
Show
Idk I'm glad War Machine didn't die. Maybe if his near death was caused directly by Bucky I would be for it, since that would give Stark yet another reason to hate Bucky/Cap... I also just really like War Machine. I wouldn't say the others are not fighting for anything. They've picked a side and are defending that side. Although I guess Spidey doesn't really have a reason.

(Original post by TSR Mustafa)
Deadpool > Captain America
You haven't even watched the film. Baka.
Abdi112
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Best part of the film was defo the airport scene, spidey and ant man had me in stitches 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
donutellme
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Broke my ass laughing when ant man caught war machine :ahee:
Dheorl
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Terrible in comparison to some superhero movies. Only convincing fight scene was at the very end.
asif007
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
One of the top 5 films in the MCU so far. Flawless, spectacular and unbelievably entertaining. Can't decide between Winter Soldier and Civil War as the better Captain America film - they are both awesome. DC have a lot of catching up to do. Avengers 3 and 4 are in safe hands with the Russo Brothers.
Lucarious30
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I agree Spider-Man was a great character, but I'm glad they didn't go down the path of - "Look, we have some new characters and were going to shove them in your face the entire film." Also makes you excited to see him more in his solo film.

I loved it the way it was, my only downside was I think War Machine should of died to show a much bigger risk is at stake. Although, War Machine isn't the most popular Avenger already so I feel slightly bad for saying that!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (157)
59.47%
No I haven't decided yet (61)
23.11%
Yes but I might change my mind (46)
17.42%

Watched Threads