The Student Room Group

Transferring university

Hi, I've just finished my first year at Birmingham City University but absolutely hate the city and want to change to study the same course at Brighton. I've told my uni and they're not very helpful and have only given me a form to withdraw. Is it possible I can transfer to Brighton and how would I best go about doing it and being successful? I also need to change all my finance things if I do change. Is it possible to do this?
Original post by adamsmith52
Hi, I've just finished my first year at Birmingham City University but absolutely hate the city and want to change to study the same course at Brighton. I've told my uni and they're not very helpful and have only given me a form to withdraw. Is it possible I can transfer to Brighton and how would I best go about doing it and being successful? I also need to change all my finance things if I do change. Is it possible to do this?

The logical first step would be to ask Brighton to see if you can transfer first.
Im assuming you are in your first year, you would have to ask Brighton and provide them with a reference and transcripts should be ok perhaps, hopefully they'll let you jump straight into the next year.
Original post by adamsmith52

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1781424

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending