Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My boyfriend has two girlfriends, Me and Mary Jane Watch

So I've been with my boyfriend for going on 10 months, but we've been talking to each other for over two years. For the past few months I honestly think I have fallen gead over heels for him. Hes all I think about and I've never felt this way before. I'm not bored of him, he doesn't irritate me easily, we don't argue very often and everything is pretty perfect. But he has one other love... He's a huge weed smoker. Dont get me wrong, I haven't got a problem with it, and i enjoy smoking too, but he has a big problem with it, hes getting himself into debt with it. Can someone just give me some advice and help me out?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    If it were perfect, you wouldn't be posting In your position, I'd be seeing myself as his second love... is that a position you're comfortable with?

He's not going to change until he's ready to do so. That could be 'never'.

Until that's happened, I certainly wouldn't do anything that would give him access to my money.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So I've been with my boyfriend for going on 10 months, but we've been talking to each other for over two years. For the past few months I honestly think I have fallen gead over heels for him. Hes all I think about and I've never felt this way before. I'm not bored of him, he doesn't irritate me easily, we don't argue very often and everything is pretty perfect. But he has one other love... He's a huge weed smoker. Dont get me wrong, I haven't got a problem with it, and i enjoy smoking too, but he has a big problem with it, hes getting himself into debt with it. Can someone just give me some advice and help me out?

Smoke weed everyday

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 8, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.