Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I did a click and collect order at Ann Summers and have just had a text to say it is ready for collection. I'm quite excited as one of the items is something I have been looking forward to buying for a few months.

I am feeling a bit nervous about going into the store though. I don't really know why. It seems a little silly - I have been in there before. I went about a year ago with a female friend who wanted to buy something. It could be that I will today be going in on my own.

Anyone got any thoughts? I know some people will think this post is funny and will 'extract the urine' and that's just fine, bring it on! Lol. Seriously though, all comments appreciated.

Thanks 😎

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I did a click and collect order at Ann Summers and have just had a text to say it is ready for collection. I'm quite excited as one of the items is something I have been looking forward to buying for a few months.

I am feeling a bit nervous about going into the store though. I don't really know why. It seems a little silly - I have been in there before. I went about a year ago with a female friend who wanted to buy something. It could be that I will today be going in on my own.

Anyone got any thoughts? I know some people will think this post is funny and will 'extract the urine' and that's just fine, bring it on! Lol. Seriously though, all comments appreciated.

Thanks 😎
    Ooops! Sorry, I posted this but didn't remove the ✅ in the Anon box.

Now I feel nervous and stupid! Lol 👀😎
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Erm

Just think to yourself that people won't think 'Oh look, there's someone going in to get something sexual', they'll think 'Poor them, most of their stuff is rubbish...'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unprinted)
    Erm

Just think to yourself that people won't think 'Oh look, there's someone going in to get something sexual', they'll think 'Poor them, most of their stuff is rubbish...'
    Erm...
    Some of us are discerning buyers.
    I have been a great advocate of Argos for a number of years but very more recently another company called Fleshlight.
    #norubbishonmyshift 😎
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    The 'erm' was because the post here was anon!

Oh, Fleshlights are great. I still wouldn't get one from there though.

ReputationRep:
    I've done this before with the click and collect and it was fine. It's in a discreet box and so nobody cares once you're in there. They work there, they've seen weirder things.

ReputationRep:
    It all went very well. I shouldn't have been nervous.
    There was a lovely tall beautiful Asian woman who, whilst serving me, called me darling three times so that was a bonus 😎

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 9, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.