Attachment 528725528727Attachment 528725528727528700
Looking for a replacement tenant
I’ll be moving out of my ensuite room in Stratford ONE (Unite) located in Stratford in mid-June, and need to find a replacement student tenant. The building is right next to Westfield shopping centre, the Olympic village, Stratford international station, and a 5-minute walk away from Stratford station
- £199 per week, with tenancy running up to 4th September 2016 (inclusive of all bills and WiFi)
- Security deposit of £250 (refundable at the end of the tenancy)
- Comfortable three-quarter size bed
- Ensuite bathroom (shower, toilet and sink)
- On the 11th floor with a large kitchen fitted with ovens, stoves, sinks, a microwave, great view of the Olympic Village
- Free fornightly cleaning for communal kitchens and living areas
- Communal laundry (washing machines and tumble dryers)
- Common room and study area
- Bike storage available
- 5 minutes walk to Stratford Station (zone 2)(underground – central and jubilee lines/DLR/overground/national rail)
- 24-hour security and on-site customer service and maintenance teams available to help if you need advice and assistance
Rent in this building has gone up over the last few months,and this is on the cheaper end of the scale for rent compared to new tenancies being offered, as well as London in general.
Please note that you must be a student in order to live in the building.
Who do you think it is...