Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Anti-Trump campaign says 'We hate White children'. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    The Stop Donald Trump Public Action Committee, a group that opposes the presidency of Donald Trump, has tweeted 'We hate White Children #OnlyOffWhite'.

They were responding to a tweet that read, 'all off ur 'principals' lead to a America that doesn't include white children'

Collectively, anti-whites have forced 'diversity' onto EVERY White country and ONLY White countries, coupled with forced assimilation. As it is deliberate, this is genocide by international law.

Diversity is White Genocide.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ALWK)
    The Stop Donald Trump Public Action Committee, a group that opposes the presidency of Donald Trump, has tweeted 'We hate White Children #OnlyOffWhite'.

They were responding to a tweet that read, 'all off ur 'principals' lead to a America that doesn't include white children'

Collectively, anti-whites have forced 'diversity' onto EVERY White country and ONLY White countries, coupled with forced assimilation. As it is deliberate, this is genocide by international law.

Ridiculous

ReputationRep:
    Shouldn'a been practicising slavery bee-atch. It's payback time mu'ah'fu'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ALWK)

Awww... You joined TSR just to post this? Adorable. It's SO adorable when people join just to post silly bigoted nonsense.

ReputationRep:
    I'm making an anti-Corbyn campaign page and tweeting I hate all women, minorities, non-straight people and all disabled people. That means all those against Corbyn are also against those things :yep:

I presume I have your support and endorsement with that?

ReputationRep:
    That escalated quickly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    Source?
    There's been a whole load of research done on the effects of diversity and multiculturalism on social cohesion and stability. I think you'll find the results very interesting and equally terrifying.

I don't have a clue how to open new tabs since I've updated my phone, so I can't post links to any articles or papers right now, but if you google it you should find plenty.

ReputationRep:
    This is soooo not okay

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    And several Likes, it must be an existing member registered under new name with multiple accounts.

ReputationRep:
    :s

Name:  trump-campaign-hates-kids.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  183.1 KB

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.