tuition fees loan

Watch this thread
Badges: 0
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hello everybody !
I got admitted at KCL and I will start my 1st academic year this september. I would like to apply to the tuition fees loan in order to get my studies initially paid and then pay it back after I get a job. My problem is that I have to prove that I am EU (I am Italian) sending my original document or a certified copy of it. Basically I do not really know how to make a certified copy and no idea who should fill the certifier checklist form. I asked to my municipality of residence and they told me no way they can fill an English form and summing up they cannot provide me a certified copy of my Identity Card.
I know I can send my original document but I am seriously worried about it cause I do not think it is safe. If this document would be lost, especially abroad like in London, I would have serious trouble and long procedures to follow in order to sort this eventual problem out.
Any chance some of you is the same situation or just know how can I do ?
Thanks in advance !

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
new posts
to top
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.


Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (106)
No (31)
I didn't use it to prepare (17)

Watched Threads

View All