Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, There is a teacher at my school and i swear he is constantly looking at me. i have told him about my problems before. but its just wherever i go he looks at me. what could this mean?.

(Original post by Saffron123456)
    Hi, There is a teacher at my school and i swear he is constantly looking at me. i have told him about my problems before. but its just wherever i go he looks at me. what could this mean?.
    Is he worried about you?

ReputationRep:
    maybe do you think that could be the case?
    i have told him i punch walls so technically thats self harm so i dont know

(Original post by _Xenon_)
    Is he worried about you?

ReputationRep:
    He could be worried about you, and staring at you is perhaps conveying: 'im here if you need to talk' or 'dont worry youre not alone, i know what youre going through'. due to the nature of your relationship with him, it could just mean that he cares.

ReputationRep:
    yeah its just with how he looks at me its like all the time when i see him

(Original post by AthiaKarim)
    He could be worried about you, and staring at you is perhaps conveying: 'im here if you need to talk' or 'dont worry youre not alone, i know what youre going through'. due to the nature of your relationship with him, it could just mean that he cares.

ReputationRep:
    yeah its just with how he looks at me its like all the time when i see him
    when you next see him, just speak to him, give him an update on things, let him know how youre getting on!

i know the staring might be a little odd, but he seems ok, ive heard alot of kids who push away caring teachers, dont do that. he could help you alot through your tough times (thats if you need help)

hope youre ok though OP

ReputationRep:
    nahh im not okay really
    im too scared to go to him
    when you next see him, just speak to him, give him an update on things, let him know how youre getting on!

i know the staring might be a little odd, but he seems ok, ive heard alot of kids who push away caring teachers, dont do that. he could help you alot through your tough times (thats if you need help)

hope youre ok though OP

ReputationRep:
    nahh im not okay really
    im too scared to go to him
    try to, dont rush yourself. just do it when your ready. it will be a positive step in getting the right help and feeling better again.

if you really cant speak to him because youre afraid, try speaking to someone youre more comfortable with

i really hope you start to feel alot better really soon! <3

ReputationRep:
    can we pm?
    i am comfortable with him?
    try to, dont rush yourself. just do it when your ready. it will be a positive step in getting the right help and feeling better again.

if you really cant speak to him because youre afraid, try speaking to someone youre more comfortable with

i really hope you start to feel alot better really soon! <3

maybe do you think that could be the case?
    i have told him i punch walls so technically thats self harm so i dont know
    Yup I think so. If you know someone is going through a hard time then you'll be more alert towards that person, seeing if that person looks OK. It sounds like he is worried and keeping an eye on you and since he knows what you have done, so when he sees you he'll remember that and see if you're alright I think.

How does he look, is it a worried face? Or something else?

ReputationRep:
    what does a worried face look like?
    Yup I think so. If you know someone is going through a hard time then you'll be more alert towards that person, seeing if that person looks OK. It sounds like he is worried and keeping an eye on you and since he knows what you have done, so when he sees you he'll remember that and see if you're alright I think.

How does he look, is it a worried face? Or something else?

ReputationRep:
    can we pm?
    i am comfortable with him?
    my pms are always open, you can message me if you feel comfortable x

ReputationRep:
    okay thanks x
    my pms are always open, you can message me if you feel comfortable x

what does a worried face look like?
    I'll see if I can find one.

ReputationRep:
    okay can we pm? x
    I'll see if I can find one.

ReputationRep:
    hes probably worried about you.

ReputationRep:
    really is that what you think?

(Original post by ikhan94)
    hes probably worried about you.

okay can we pm? x
    Yes of course.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 6, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.