Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Last week, my head teacher mentioned the Scottish Baccalaureate to me and suggested/hinted that I should consider doing it in science(I'm going into S6 after the summer).Has anyone done it before? I have read the guidance documents on the SQA website, but what does it actually involve and what is it really like in practice? Did you enjoy it? What did you do it on? Sorry for all the questions- any help would be much appreciated

ReputationRep:
    No body in our school did it because we were told its a waste of time. You'll already be doing two AH science projects which is hard enough but then you'll be doing a third one too and we were also told its not really worth much on paper.

Idk though they could have been bull-********
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Zain-A)
    No body in our school did it because we were told its a waste of time. You'll already be doing two AH science projects which is hard enough but then you'll be doing a third one too and we were also told its not really worth much on paper.Idk though they could have been bull-********
    Thanks for the advice

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Applying to university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.