Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    am currently going to uni this year 2016 september .. am gonna be studying business in computing with foundation year and i will like to know how hard the course is for those that have studied it or currently studying it .. i also want to know how hard it is to get a degree in general ..whats the minimum marks you cant get for each module and how hard is the exams .. thanks for reading

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yomihaxor)
    am currently going to uni this year 2016 september .. am gonna be studying business in computing with foundation year and i will like to know how hard the course is for those that have studied it or currently studying it .. i also want to know how hard it is to get a degree in general ..whats the minimum marks you cant get for each module and how hard is the exams .. thanks for reading
    hellosI am georgian girl. have just received an offer from UEL- biomedical sciences. as a non-eu student i will have to spend a loot during my studies there.i hesitate a loot. afraid of wasting my time and money there.any advice would be so much useful form me from you.looking forward to your answer.thanksliza

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.