On a scale of 1 to Hitler...

Watch this thread
cuddle_me_in
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Thread over / I cba.
M14B
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by cuddle_me_in)
how wrong is it that I need attention and came (not in a sexual way) on The Student Room to look for it. I'm not even a student.

Also, Windows 10 is a ****ing ********. It done ****ed up my laptop and now everything crashes ALL the time.

If you don't want to give me attention, just respond to this thread by telling me things that piss you off (or don't respond at all). It's almost as if you have a choice.
Windows 10 is okiish (better than 8)
ihatePE
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
did you really just have to explain that ''came'' wasn't meant to be sexual
Truthteller10
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
On a scale of 1 to Hitler

No one cares.
thefatone
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
how wrong is it that I want attention from people and came (not in a sexual way) on The Student Room to look for it. I'm not even a student.

Also, Windows 10 is a ****ing ********. It done ****ed up my laptop and now everything crashes ALL the time.

If you don't want to give me attention, just respond to this thread by telling me things that piss you off (or don't respond at all). It's almost as if you have a choice.

PS: I don't really want attention. I'm just really ****ing bored right now.l
I'm sure only you thought of that....(i did too xD)

Then what's the point of this thread?
cuddle_me_in
Rep:
(Original post by M14B)
Windows 10 is okiish (better than 8)
Since I got it, everything keeps crashing (even when I'm responding to people on here). Chrome no longer works and I can't reinstall it or update any other programme. This pisses me off massively
Fractite
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
On a scale of 1 to Hitler?

I'd say 1.
cuddle_me_in
Rep:
(Original post by ihatePE)
did you really just have to explain that ''came'' wasn't meant to be sexual
Yes, yes I did. Please refer to user thefatone below.

(Original post by Truthteller10)
On a scale of 1 to Hitler

No one cares.
But secretly, you do It's okay, I know it's hard to be open about your feelings.

(Original post by thefatone)
I'm sure only you thought of that....(i did too xD)

Then what's the point of this thread?
There is no point. It is pointless.
M14B
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Since I got it, everything keeps crashing (even when I'm responding to people on here). Chrome no longer works and I can't reinstall it or update any other programme. This pisses me off massively
Might be the hardware.
I got a shite laptop once (ASUS I think it was it completely died in 10 months)
DanteTheDoorKnob
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Hot weather makes me so bored and this didn't help
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
XP ftw
cuddle_me_in
Rep:
(Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob)
Hot weather makes me so bored and this didn't help
Bad luck 4 u
DanteTheDoorKnob
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
On a scale of 1 to Hitler you'd definitely be Himmler.

This is because Hitler was mildly entertaining whereas Himmler would have made me question the value of life.
TheonlyMrsHolmes
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
who was going to tell you that the "came" in your sentence was sexual?
cuddle_me_in
Rep:
(Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob)
On a scale of 1 to Hitler you'd definitely be Himmler.

This is because Hitler was mildly entertaining whereas Himmler would have made me question the value of life.
Ouch.
cuddle_me_in
Rep:
(Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
who was going to tell you that the "came" in your sentence was sexual?
Probably no one, I was just trying to be funny but tbh this site has made me feel even *****ier than I have done all day.
TheonlyMrsHolmes
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Probably no one, I was just trying to be funny but tbh this site has made me feel even *****ier than I have done all day.
Why, whats the matter?
Jonsmith98
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
On a scale of 1 to Hitler?

Id say your a Ken Livingstone
cuddle_me_in
Rep:
(Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
Why, whats the matter?
I've been pretty down these past few months (not just today lol) I guess I thought this site would be fun but nope.

My laptop is messing up again. It's taken me 5 whole mins just to respond to this gah
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (83)
19.04%
The paper was reasonable (167)
38.3%
Not feeling great about that exam... (118)
27.06%
It was TERRIBLE (68)
15.6%

Watched Threads