Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

realllly bad skin!!! what should i do? watch

Announcements

so,it has been quite sunny and my skin had gone red and really dry despite me putting a moisturser all the time but it keep getting dry. also,my face especially me forhead has started to peel and my face looks awful.:ashamed2::bawling:
    This is an image what it kinda looks like(found something similar to mine on the internet) but i have brown skin and this is on my cheeks and forehead. Is there anything that could help me reduce this? is there any natural/home remedies where i can put something on my face like a mask?
    my face and nose has gone a bit swollen is there any reason why it is like this?
    Before you ask i have made a doctor's appointment but i'd like to know what this is and any advice from anyone.

Attachment 528843
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    so,it has been quite sunny and my skin had gone red and really dry despite me putting a moisturser all the time but it keep getting dry. also,my face especially me forhead has started to peel and my face looks awful.:ashamed2::bawling:
    This is an image what it kinda looks like(found something similar to mine on the internet) but i have brown skin and this is on my cheeks and forehead. Is there anything that could help me reduce this? is there any natural/home remedies where i can put something on my face like a mask?
    my face and nose has gone a bit swollen is there any reason why it is like this?
    Before you ask i have made a doctor's appointment but i'd like to know what this is and any advice from anyone.

Attachment 528843
    I can't see the attachment but it sounds like it could be sunburn. Try aloe vera. Cold water wash a couple of times a day might help soothte it a bit too.
    You might want to use suncream now that it's getting more sunny out.

I could be wrong though so do still go to the doctor.

ReputationRep:
    Aloe Vera gel is very good for the skin, and particularly good for burns. It has a soothing effect and it helps moisturise skin and it will heal minor burns very quickly. Just go for the pure stuff and avoid any products which contain alcohol as that will obviously sting like hell!

ReputationRep:
    I have icky dry skin with dry patches and my brother has really bad dry skin rashes we both used a cream called epaderm and it's the best cream I've ever had it cleared up my dry patches really quick without bringing up spots worked for my brother too it's a little expensive ( maybe 10 pound ) but the pot lasts forever here's a link to their website good luck http://www.epaderm.com/products/epaderm-ointment.php

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    drink more water

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 6, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.