The Student Room Group

Rejected

Hello.
Apologies if this isn't the right place to ask! I have received one of my offer from a uni to study psychology still waiting to hear from the other 4. I am planning to study psychology, however, I might study speech and language therapy (if I get an offer) now when filling in my form even if I go for psychology I intend to work as a therapist etc. so when I filled out 'yes' (to whether I will go on to work for NHS) On the next page it was written that I am not eligible for student finance and I should apply to NHS bursary. Should I click no to the working in future question..? I will pretty much go with psychology so I am really uncertain as to why I am being rejected.

I am a mature student.
Original post by Rarahym
Hello.
Apologies if this isn't the right place to ask! I have received one of my offer from a uni to study psychology still waiting to hear from the other 4. I am planning to study psychology, however, I might study speech and language therapy (if I get an offer) now when filling in my form even if I go for psychology I intend to work as a therapist etc. so when I filled out 'yes' (to whether I will go on to work for NHS) On the next page it was written that I am not eligible for student finance and I should apply to NHS bursary. Should I click no to the working in future question..? I will pretty much go with psychology so I am really uncertain as to why I am being rejected.

I am a mature student.

You should put no to that question unless you get a place on speech and language therapy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending