srichardson1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Now, I had been a teachers pet while in primary school, in secondary school I got kicked out of 2 schools before going to a alternative education unit which I am in now, will this affect my future as I have big aspersions for my future. HELP!
Lunabasil
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It completely depends on the grades you get and how competitive the job is (for example if you and someone else with the exact same grades went for a very competitive job and they did not get kicked out they may be more likely to get it) however, this completely depends on the nature of the job and how your attitude is now I suppose? What job are you aiming for? And good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
srichardson1
Rep:
?
I want to become a forensic scientist but I would also take a job being a lawyer if I couldn't get the job of a forensic scientist, but ultimately I want a job like the jobs mentioned above. Thanks for your answer

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maker
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I don't think what you did at school matters unless it was illegal and you got a criminal record.
Lunabasil
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm not sure if you can just take a job being a lawyer, it is extremely competitive and a saturated market so it very hard to get an actual job. As for a forensic scientist go for it! It is very competitive and you need amazing grades but go for it! good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
srichardson1
Rep:
?
Thanks Guys for the support

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Ravensbourne University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (294)
65.63%
No (154)
34.38%

Watched Threads