Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pulse.)
    Anyone watching it?

Omgg dudes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    no. is it ww1?

ReputationRep:
    My friend is watching it in the corner of the room with headphones on and I keep peeking but I have no idea what is going on. By their reactions it looks interesting though.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Looks awesome. Haven't played Battlefield properly since Bad Company 2, but I think I'll be buying it this year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Castro Saint)
    Looks awesome. Haven't played Battlefield properly since Bad Company 2, but I think I'll be buying it this year
    I played BF2 many years ago, never played bad company 2 but I've heard it's one of the best Battlefields.

ReputationRep:
    Looks awesome, I'm certainly buying it this year. I've never played a battlefield game before so I'm really excited to try it. I'm sick and tired of the futuristic stuff from COD. If they release the COD 4 remaster separately I'll also buy that, no way I'm paying £70 for the COD legacy edition!!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by The.Joker)
    Looks awesome, I'm certainly buying it this year. I've never played a battlefield game before so I'm really excited to try it. I'm sick and tired of the futuristic stuff from COD. If they release the COD 4 remaster separately I'll also buy that, no way I'm paying £70 for the COD legacy edition!!
    I'm a sucker for zombies so that and CoD 4 alone justifies £70 for me personally, plus I usually like Infinity Wards campaigns anyway.. if I like the mp that'll be a bonus but I agree all this futuristic stuff has had its turn. I usually pick CoD over Battlefield as it's more casual and I'm not too fond of vehicle warfare but since this new Battlefield is in a completely different era to anything out on current gen I'm really pumped!

ReputationRep:
    As long as the go back to BF 2 and the Bad company games. Battlefield 3 was 'okay' and Battlefield 4 just felt like an even more casual re-skin.

ReputationRep:
    I want a remake of the BF soundtrack, like they do with every release.

Also, sorry but I hate the name. Battlefield 1? Just, no.

ReputationRep:
    Don't like the name, but thank god someone is listening to fans and going for a WW1/WW2 game rather than yet another superdolphindive360noscopezzzzzz crossmapknifethrow waste of money from CoD! May even preorder it.

ReputationRep:
    Wooo EA Play Livestream this Sunday at 10PM. Multiplayer Reveal, 64 player demo with some big YouTube names taking part.

I kinda like the name, the dawn of modern warfare and all. This will definitely be Battlefields year in terms of AAA FPS Shooters but I do feel that alot of people coming from CoD will be dissapointed as it's a very different game.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pulse.)
    Wooo EA Play Livestream this Sunday at 10PM. Multiplayer Reveal, 64 player demo with some big YouTube names taking part.

I kinda like the name, the dawn of modern warfare and all. This will definitely be Battlefields year in terms of AAA FPS Shooters but I do feel that alot of people coming from CoD will be dissapointed as it's a very different game.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's what they say every time a new Battlefield is released.

ReputationRep:
    Battlefield rarely disappoints me. Can't wait.

ReputationRep:
    It should come out in the summer when most people are free, not once school starts smh
    Looks amazing anyway

ReputationRep:
    Surely there's going to be an Open Beta for the game? After all they did do an Open Beta for Battlefield 3, 4, hardline and battlefront. They'll probably do the same with Battlefield 1.
    I'm gonna wait until I've tried the game before buying it.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    The only thing that I like is the song they chose for the trailer. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    All I have to say is, RIP COD

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.