Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately TSR has not provided Moulton College with it's own forum but as the college provides courses validated by UoN I'm just gonna park it up in here for now.

I'm Mollie and I am a first year student studying Applied Animal Studies, and I'm here to answer any questions you might have about studying at Moulton

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i'm hoping to start Applied animal studies as well in September at Moulton (first year), I kind of know i'll enjoy the course as i've already spent a couple of years studying something I don't like at my kind of local uni hence the change and studied something very similar to this at college before uni and really enjoyed it.

My biggest worry is living away from home and going from living in a semi big town/city to a village.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goose733)
    Hi, i'm hoping to start Applied animal studies as well in September at Moulton (first year), I kind of know i'll enjoy the course as i've already spent a couple of years studying something I don't like at my kind of local uni hence the change and studied something very similar to this at college before uni and really enjoyed it.

My biggest worry is living away from home and going from living in a semi big town/city to a village.
    Hey! I'm going into second year (Friends with Mollie ) and live 140 miles away from the college so feel free to ask me questions etc

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.