Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing AS English Lit AQA A but there are no questions online.. If anyone has any potential questions or made up questions that would be really useful HELP!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrystalPark)
    I'm doing AS English Lit AQA A but there are no questions online.. If anyone has any potential questions or made up questions that would be really useful HELP!!
    Hello.

I think you will do better when asking your teachers. Nobody knows what sort of questions will appear on the new specs. Only teachers have been given mock questions (a couple of them at least).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    Hello.

I think you will do better when asking your teachers. Nobody knows what sort of questions will appear on the new specs. Only teachers have been given mock questions (a couple of them at least).
    Thank you It's just hard because the teachers don't have any questions either..
    If you have any example questions, please could you share them??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrystalPark)
    I'm not sure about which prose texts you've studied so I may not be able to give specific questions, but i shall try my best

According to my teachers, the questions will all be phrased similarly and be something along the lines of: "examine the view that..." or "explore the view..."

These we're the questions I've completed from the specimen/mock papers:
    Prose:
    'Typically, social class is presented as the most important factor in the relationships between lovers.'

Or

'Women characters are presented primarily as those who suffer and endure'

By comparing two prose texts, explore to the extent to which you agree with this statement.

Poetry:

Examine the view that Richard Lovelace presents the speaker in this poem as having a selfish attitude towards love.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachyray)
    i'm not sure about which prose texts you've studied so i may not be able to give specific questions, but i shall try my best

according to my teachers, the questions will all be phrased similarly and be something along the lines of: "examine the view that..." or "explore the view..."

these we're the questions i've completed from the specimen/mock papers:
    Prose:
    'typically, social class is presented as the most important factor in the relationships between lovers.'

or

'women characters are presented primarily as those who suffer and endure'

by comparing two prose texts, explore to the extent to which you agree with this statement.

Poetry:

Examine the view that richard lovelace presents the speaker in this poem as having a selfish attitude towards love.
    thank you!!! )))))

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.