Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't find any EEE definition cards which were in word document format, so I made these. Most are there, but 2 are undefined as my book's definitions are incorrect. A few are from other topics, but can still be relevant to EEE.

*just realised the Ka expression is wrong. It's x on the top of the equation, not +
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: docx EEE definition cards.docx (22.5 KB, 99 views)

ReputationRep:
    Are these all the definitions we need to know? And what do you mean by EEE? Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hunnybeebee)
    Are these all the definitions we need to know? And what do you mean by EEE? Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    EEE is an abbreviation of the exam title. I would say this is a comprehensive list for OCR exam 2 (A2). I went through all of the definitions in the textbook and chose the ones from unit 2, plus a few others from AS that might be handy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annaj97)
    EEE is an abbreviation of the exam title. I would say this is a comprehensive list for OCR exam 2 (A2). I went through all of the definitions in the textbook and chose the ones from unit 2, plus a few others from AS that might be handy
    Oooh I see! The textbook is the heinmen one right?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hunnybeebee)
    Oooh I see! The textbook is the heinmen one right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annaj97)
    Yes
    Thabk you

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.