University of Westminster for Business Studies Watch

m_uk
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I am interested in applying to the University of Westminster for BA Honours Business and Management. What is the university's reputation for this course? How is the teaching staff?
Uni of Westminster
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by m_uk)
I am interested in applying to the University of Westminster for BA Honours Business and Management. What is the university's reputation for this course? How is the teaching staff?
Hello

It's great to hear you are thinking of considering studying Business and Management at Westminster. I've added some inks below to blogs and social media stories from some of our current students and academics that you maybe interested in.

One of the news stories emerging this week is about one of our Business students pitching to Richard Branson. Also do check out a blog account from one of our Marketing students who is working at a tech start up in London. The Business School is also very active on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.

Our academics attend prominent events in London and have great contacts with local business leaders.

If you would like to visit Westminster Business School please come to our next Open Day on Wed 22 June 2016.

Best of luck!

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Westminster
    All Departments will be open. Undergraduate
    Sat, 12 Oct '19
    All Departments will be open. Undergraduate
    Sat, 9 Nov '19
    All Departments will be open. Postgraduate
    Wed, 13 Nov '19

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (11)
9.17%
Disagree (6)
5%
Neither agree or disagree (40)
33.33%
Agree (46)
38.33%
Strongly Agree (17)
14.17%

Watched Threads

Latest