Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    HI guys,
    I haven't heard much about 'land economy' and after reading more about it I am definitely interested. The name definitely doesn't sound that appealing but after reading into it the law, geo and economics mix is something unique and interesting. I am currently doing the IB and was wondering whether current offer holders could tell me the subjects their taking with grades, and others that can just offer some insight on this course...reputation? personal statement? I feel like the PS is a challenge as I would ideally like to apply at the following UNIS -
    -Cambridge, Land economy
    -Warwick, Management
    -Kings, Business management
    -Loughborough, Business, economics & finance
    -UCL, information management for business

Do you think this would be possible regarding my personal statement?

Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asssdf134)
    HI guys,
    I haven't heard much about 'land economy' and after reading more about it I am definitely interested. The name definitely doesn't sound that appealing but after reading into it the law, geo and economics mix is something unique and interesting. I am currently doing the IB and was wondering whether current offer holders could tell me the subjects their taking with grades, and others that can just offer some insight on this course...reputation? personal statement? I feel like the PS is a challenge as I would ideally like to apply at the following UNIS -
    -Cambridge, Land economy
    -Warwick, Management
    -Kings, Business management
    -Loughborough, Business, economics & finance
    -UCL, information management for business

Do you think this would be possible regarding my personal statement?

Thank you!
    I think Cambridge are used to people with personal statements that don't quite match the course they are applying for, as many of their courses aren't available at other universities. You will be able to tell them what specifically interests you about land economy on the SAQ (something you fill in online after applying).
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by sweeneyrod)
    I think Cambridge are used to people with personal statements that don't quite match the course they are applying for, as many of their courses aren't available at other universities. You will be able to tell them what specifically interests you about land economy on the SAQ (something you fill in online after applying).
    ^this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.