Turn on thread page Beta

Who are your hero's or inspirations and why? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    oh right, i guess it does come with experience. you're still 18. (or so you said!)

i reckon out of the whole lot, singing is the hardest. but more practice would help. you got a nice voice?
    lol, i'm 17 18 in 11 months, lol

i don't know if i have a good voice, i don't really sing in front of people, just for fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    lol, i'm 17 18 in 11 months, lol

i don't know if i have a good voice, i don't really sing in front of people, just for fun
    lol oh right 17 then! (i swear that picture is dodgy!)

myabe go to acting school or soemthing, my friend done that. hes been on like london's burning and eastenders doing *****y roles.

ReputationRep:
    lol oh right 17 then! (i swear that picture is dodgy!)

how is that picture didgy! please elaborate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    how is that picture didgy! please elaborate
    lol it makes you look like a 25 year old office worker!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Metallicafan)
    Seems a bit of an odd topic, but I just thought I'd throw it out to everyone there, as everyone has different inspirations. On a personal level, I have two.
    James Hetfield and Nikki Sixx. Both have written lyrics and had very very similar upbringings to myself, and have acheieved the aims I want to realise. Both have striking determination and will to succeed in life, especially when their "balls" were against the wall as it were, and thats how I feel today. through their lyrics and their music I feel as if it was written for me, and in a wierd way BY me. I've never been fortunate enough to meet james, but I have met Sixx, and we never stopped talking about anything. I'm 18 years old now and as fun as random girls are in clubs and parties and stuff, I'm kinda tired of it. Its old news, its boring, so predictable, I'm out there looking for excitement and this is what i get? I think I'm at the stage in my life where I actually want to get a stable relationship and care about someone, I've been out with girls in the past for a few months but nothing ever came of it. You could argue otherwise and that I should be 'playing the field' but y'know, its my life. Anyways, onto you guys
    Richard James Edwards (and the whole of the Manics really). They´ve helped me a lot without knowing it.

ReputationRep:
    Real people: Eric Martin, Scott Bakula. Very cool people, Eric has an amazing talent - www.melodicrock.com/minibytes.html (TMG).

That's about it. I don't have time to really have a hero, just people I admire. I'm too busy procrastinating.

ReputationRep:
    lol it makes you look like a 25 year old office worker!
    lol, thanx for that! i think i might change it now that you've said it:rolleyes: *getting paranoid*

ReputationRep:
    Max Payne...LOL

That ******* Never gives up! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    i admire some people but i don't think i have any hero or inspirations.
    oh, maybe my tok teacher then, she was fantastic and helped me a lot, shame i will never have her again.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 1, 2004
Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.