Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

Has anyone firmed their Law offer for 2016 entry??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lajm766)
    Hello!

Has anyone firmed their Law offer for 2016 entry??
    I have - got an unconditional as I've taken a year out!!

ReputationRep:
    same! I'm on a gap year too so mine's unconditional aswell!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lajm766)
    same! I'm on a gap year too so mine's unconditional aswell!
    Nice!! Where you thinking of living? I've just applied to Lupton

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I've got an unconditional - all Singaporeans have to serve a 2 year mandatory conscription in the military before starting uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK5559)
    Nice!! Where you thinking of living? I've just applied to Lupton
    I still need to submit my application but I was thinking somewhere on campus, like Henry price? I've only been to Leeds once for the applicant law open day so it's really hard to know which one! What made you choose Lupton?

ReputationRep:
    Lupton is the best for social like it looks **** but everyones up for a laugh I've heard. Didn't really like the vibe of the people at Henry Price when I went for the open day and being a bit further out means you get to explore the city

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.