Predictions for AQA economics exam 2016?

Watch
Carlaaa_
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Any ideas on what are likely topics for the 25 mark essay in micro and macro?
seale11
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
micros offen somthing to do with free market vs government intervention
TomTomB
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
A market forces vs government intervention is looking likely for the AS microeconomics section, merit/demerit definitions is also very likely, along with the possibility of price floor and price ceiling analysis having to be known
Trapping
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by TomTomB)
A market forces vs government intervention is looking likely for the AS microeconomics section, merit/demerit definitions is also very likely, along with the possibility of price floor and price ceiling analysis having to be known
I can see this happening.
FrenziedCoot
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I reckon there will definitely be a question based on Brexit, seeing as the macro exam is on the date of the referendum.
I'd follow the news and build up a bit of knowledge about pro's and con's of leaving/staying etc.

Did you mean A2 or AS? I'm talking about A2
getrwuegyweh
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by FrenziedCoot)
I reckon there will definitely be a question based on Brexit, seeing as the macro exam is on the date of the referendum.
I'd follow the news and build up a bit of knowledge about pro's and con's of leaving/staying etc.

Did you mean A2 or AS? I'm talking about A2
This thread is AS.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (112)
27.93%
No (289)
72.07%

Watched Threads