The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
idafepj
Hehehe, no, don't worry, I'm not at all disapointed. Just wanted to know a little bit more before deciding. I'm from a not very big city (quite different to any English one, but small anyway) of 350.000 people, so after a year in the big metropoli (London) I think something quite the opposite would be even welcome. And what undoubtly will be welcomed are the cheaper prices!!! :biggrin:

Lol, it'll be cheaper than London, but look out for the student deals and avoid going out on a saturday night, they charged me £4 for a bottle of VIce in the Unicorn a few weeks ago, extortionate!!
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 21
After a year of pure economical equilibrist exercise I’m an artist in student deals and avoiding going out on a Saturday night without the precaution of having all the alcohol I may need before leaving home… And anyway… more study, less fun! (joke) :biggrin:
ditzy blonde
Lol, it'll be cheaper than London, but look out for the student deals and avoid going out on a saturday night, they charged me £4 for a bottle of VIce in the Unicorn a few weeks ago, extortionate!!
Reply 22
idafepj
Always thinking in the same things! Fun? Hard work only! Deep study! :biggrin: :cool:

I know im good enough with studies :cool: so thinking about fun too :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending