Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What happened to the nice weather? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    It is absoultely pouring with rain/hail where I am, and it's freezing cold too. What happened to summer??!
    The hailstones are huge :eek:
    Sorry, lol, I'm bored

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    It is absoultely pouring with rain/hail where I am, and it's freezing cold too. What happened to summer??!
    Sorry, lol, I'm bored

i know! i'm going to Berlin in two weeks, hope it clears up! :eek: i want to wear cute dresses and skirts but can't do that when it's crap weather, i'd look like a ****:rolleyes:

What happened to what weather? It's been like that for a while now, if anything there's more sun out now then there has been recently, and my weather is yours so quit complaining!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Sorry, lol, I'm bored
    lol same here!! its like was so sunny then suddenly! :eek:!

no hail stones though, just poruing down and wind!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    i'd look like a ****:rolleyes:
    lol well you'd look like two

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    lol well you'd look like two
    lol, what? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    What happened to what weather? It's been like that for a while now, if anything there's more sun out now then there has been recently, and my weather is yours so quit complaining!
    Hmph. I'll complain if I want to It hasn't been this cold for ages.

ReputationRep:
    lol, what? :confused:
    lol, nevermind :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    i know! i'm going to Berlin in two weeks, hope it clears up! :eek: i want to wear cute dresses and skirts but can't do that when it's crap weather, i'd look like a ****:rolleyes:
    if you are a bloke and you wear a skirt you'll look like a **** whether it's raining or not

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, yeah crap weather is so restrictive on one's summer wardrobe :rolleyes: I mean, when its summer you expect to be able to wear summer clothes, not raincoats etc all the time :rolleyes:

It's sunny for Gods sake, it's warm when i go outside, especially compared to yesterday (or was it the day before yesterday) when i got drenched taking the washing in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Hehe, yeah crap weather is so restrictive on one's summer wardrobe :rolleyes: I mean, when its summer you expect to be able to wear summer clothes, not raincoats etc all the time :rolleyes:
    i know, i don't want to look frumpy, with the rain coats etc...such a waste of space.

ReputationRep:
    It's sunny for Gods sake, it's warm when i go outside, especially compared to yesterday (or was it the day before yesterday) when i got drenched taking the washing in.
    well, it's ot sunny where i am, it's suddenly gone cloudy and we get the hottest weather!

ReputationRep:
    It ain't sunny here there's a bloody thunderstorm!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cyclone666)
    if you are a bloke and you wear a skirt you'll look like a **** whether it's raining or not
    hehe unless you're a transvestite:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    hehe unless you're a transvestite:rolleyes:

no i'm not

(Original post by Cate)
    It ain't sunny here there's a bloody thunderstorm!!
    Great, it's probably coming my way.

ReputationRep:
    hopefully, you can share our joy.

ReputationRep:
    hehe, where do you live?

Does the bit where i say i live in Bath not give you an idea?

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.