The Student Room Group

Learning the days of the menstrual cycle for exam?

Hi, for the GCSE Core Biology exam (AQA), do I have to learn about what happens on the days of the menstrual cycle? Like on day 4, egg hatches, day 16, egg release, blah blah. It's sooo confusing!
Original post by Perfection Ace
Hi, for the GCSE Core Biology exam (AQA), do I have to learn about what happens on the days of the menstrual cycle? Like on day 4, egg hatches, day 16, egg release, blah blah. It's sooo confusing!

I'd recommend learning the 'order of evens' and if you can, learn the days' numbers: there's a good timeline in the CGP textbook and I'm sure plenty of resources elsewhere 😊 (y)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hettyshaw
I'd recommend learning the 'order of evens' and if you can, learn the days' numbers: there's a good timeline in the CGP textbook and I'm sure plenty of resources elsewhere 😊 (y)

Posted from TSR Mobile

* events! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3

Here's the spec for the exam http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/subjects/AQA-BIOL-W-SP-14.PDF. Scroll down a bit and it'll tell you everything you need to know for each unit :smile:
Original post by hettyshaw
I'd recommend learning the 'order of evens' and if you can, learn the days' numbers: there's a good timeline in the CGP textbook and I'm sure plenty of resources elsewhere (y)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by luciie
Here's the spec for the exam http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/subjects/AQA-BIOL-W-SP-14.PDF. Scroll down a bit and it'll tell you everything you need to know for each unit :smile:

Ooo, okay!! Thanks girls, appreciate all the help y'all have given me! :smile:
Ooo, okay!! Thanks girls, appreciate all the help y'all have given me! :smile:

No worries - hope all goes well! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply