Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    is anyone else really struggling with this subject? I know I am, nothing is staying in, and I am getting really awful grades in my mocks (I need an A and i am getting Es and below) and I cant seem to improve it and I am getting really stressed out and worried about the real exam! if anyone has any tips or is in a similar position?

ReputationRep:
    I am! I've been really hating biology. It's the worst. And I know how you feel. I've accpeted I'm not getting an A even though it's my target grade.

ReputationRep:
    I've been managing to scrape A's in the mocks so far. LIterally, just do all the past papers there are. Although they are based off the old specification, the content is literally 95% identical. Just study hard and you can get there!

ReputationRep:
    It consumes my life and I cannot focus on other subjects! And I've been doing exam practice but most of the time I don't even know what they're expecting! I'm seriously looking forward to dropping it, but that means I need a decent grade (at least a B)! Even that seems impossible

ReputationRep:
    Im struggling so much too, anyone got any good ways of remembering info? I found some really helpful revision notes by typing in 'biology ocr aslevel consensed notes' in google, they are from 2010, but spec seems very similar. good luck

ReputationRep:
    It takes forever to go through everything for the exam - I've managed to do 2/3 of the specification. But will all the other subjects to study for I'm hoping ill be able to go through everything at least once before the exam!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 20, 2016
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.