Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    How'd everyone find English? Personally, it could've been a whole load worst! The close reading, in my opinion, was okay until the contrast question and the last question. For set text, I revised Tally's Blood, and it was again satisfactory although I froze and thought something was parenthesis... Even though it wasn't... The essay question was a key moment, and it was perfect for Lord of the Flies.

Anyone else revise Tally's Blood and/or Lord of the Flies? How'd the exam go for you guys?

ReputationRep:
    I done tally's blood last year, what was the eight marker for it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Explore the theme of family relationships and the extract was when Bridget reveals that she was pregnant to Rosinella

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know if you are marked down for writing more than one example for questions if it only asks for one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claraoswald11)
    does anyone know if you are marked down for writing more than one example for questions if it only asks for one?
    The writer stops marking until you have achieved maximum marks for the question

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SocialStudiesETC)
    The writer stops marking until you have achieved maximum marks for the question
    ah so are you saying i won't be marked down? thank you for replying by the way!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claraoswald11)
    ah so are you saying i won't be marked down? thank you for replying by the way!
    No you won't just don't do it for any STEM subject, as they take the first answer and the first answer only

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Applying to university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.