Degree realized, and what is left for me?

Watch this thread
john2054
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I am close to graduating, i think with a 2.1, and i recently found out that i can't do the masters i had wanted to (in education) because of my criminal caution, and arrest history. To be honest with you this is leaving me feeling a little dried up, and i am trying to get a job at my local supermarket. Some good this degree has done me?
hezzlington
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by john2054)
I am close to graduating, i think with a 2.1, and i recently found out that i can't do the masters i had wanted to (in education) because of my criminal caution, and arrest history. To be honest with you this is leaving me feeling a little dried up, and i am trying to get a job at my local supermarket. Some good this degree has done me?
what is your degree in?
Oblivion99
Badges: 11
Report 6 years ago
WTF. That actually ****ing sucks. I am actually so fed up with the juridical system and everything run under David Cameron. Its all a joke, you don't even understand. I don't see you as a criminal, just a person whose made a mistake that is filed on a computer along with everything else. Its the Government and the wider people who see you as a criminal, not a person.
john2054
Rep:
(Original post by hezzlington)
what is your degree in?
My degree was in Sociology with Theatre studies i think.
(Original post by Oblivion99)
WTF. That actually ****ing sucks. I am actually so fed up with the juridical system and everything run under David Cameron. Its all a joke, you don't even understand. I don't see you as a criminal, just a person whose made a mistake that is filed on a computer along with everything else. Its the Government and the wider people who see you as a criminal, not a person.
God knows. It's not just that, i also have schizophrenia, so am unemployable for that reason as well. Plus my wife threatens me with divorce every time i ask her to pay her half of the bills.
hezzlington
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
My degree was in Sociology with Theatre studies i think.

God knows. It's not just that, i also have schizophrenia, so am unemployable for that reason as well. Plus my wife threatens me with divorce every time i ask her to pay her half of the bills.
Would it really be a bad thing if you got divorced? She cheats on you repeatedly.....
john2054
Rep:
(Original post by hezzlington)
Would it really be a bad thing if you got divorced? She cheats on you repeatedly.....
Thanks but no thanks hezzlington. I am not getting a divorce because i love her. mind your own business okay? Do you really think i spent ten years winning the visa for my missus, and demonstrating that i have a subsisting relationship with her, just to throw it away like that?
hezzlington
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Thanks but no thanks hezzlington. I am not getting a divorce because i love her. mind your own business okay? Do you really think i spent ten years winning the visa for my missus, and demonstrating that i have a subsisting relationship with her, just to throw it away like that?
duly noted.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (128)
66.32%
No (43)
22.28%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.4%

Watched Threads