Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am taking it next year. I have not studied business at GCSE, will this A-level be difficult for me?

Also what about accounting A-level?

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    not hard at all

ReputationRep:
    Well I don't find it particularly hard. I've been using GCSE Bitesize to revise about 80-90%. Although I will say, some people in my class seem to really struggle with it. If you want a challenge or a more prestigious A-level do Economics instead

ReputationRep:
    I did Business IGCSE in June 2014 and loved it as the teacher was absolutely fab!!

Took Business for 6 months at the AS level, hated every second of it.

Dropped it in December 2014 right after finishing my first term mock exam in Business

Took Chemistry A Level which was wayyy better, finished AS in 6 months (playing catch up till the end but was fun and totally worth it!!) and am now gonna do the final A2 exams by June!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 8, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.