Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I have an inferiority complex, how do I get rid of it Watch

I have brown skin (well just normal brown skin ) and brown eyes, however i just wished i had some fair skin or coloured eye, I know that I'd be more attractive, it actually fuks me up a lot considering that I think that appearance naturally is very important. Infact I've had it for a long time, I remember being young and seeing my blonde cousins or my golden skin relatives with piercing green eyes, I dont discuss because as a male it's not expected of me to do so but i just look like a commoner I guess

Be happy, black/ brown don't crack.

ReputationRep:
    Chocolate skin is sexy especially when it looks smooth, no worries. Take a chill pill.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have brown skin (well just normal brown skin ) and brown eyes, however i just wished i had some fair skin or coloured eye, I know that I'd be more attractive, it actually fuks me up a lot considering that I think that appearance naturally is very important. Infact I've had it for a long time, I remember being young and seeing my blonde cousins or my golden skin relatives with piercing green eyes, I dont discuss because as a male it's not expected of me to do so but i just look like a commoner I guess
    Honestly so many people would kill for a gorgeous complexion like yours! Warm skin is so flattering, and I much prefer brown eyes; they're warm and friendly - some of the other colours, whilst striking, seem a bit cold.
    I bet there are as many people in the opposite position to you, complaining at how pasty and pale they are, or how yellow or red their skin tone is etc. Everyone wants what they can't have.

my colour is like most of algeria nt

ReputationRep:
    I have brown skin and brown eyes, and dark hair. I'm happy with it. You shouldn't feel inferior, there is nothing inferior about your complexion, there is also nothing you can do to change it.

I like it, I feel rather exotic at times be happy with who you are!

ReputationRep:
    Don't waste time regretting things you can't change.

brown skin is amazing

yh but it's hard seeing your blued eyed cousins or blonde haired cousins get called beautiful and you called a worker lol

You are as beautiful as you are.

The other day I was down and this lady came up to and was very kind and she was the most beautiful thing ever! People would kill to have a kind, warm, compassionate, lovely person in their lives.

Their is nothing wrong with you. For a man, you need other qualities such as confidence, charm, charisma, humour, honesty, character, drive, masculinity, loyalty, playfulness, light-heartedness.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    You are as beautiful as you are.

The other day I was down and this lady came up to and was very kind and she was the most beautiful thing ever! People would kill to have a kind, warm, compassionate, lovely person in their lives.

Their is nothing wrong with you. For a man, you need other qualities such as confidence, charm, charisma, humour, honesty, character, drive, masculinity, loyalty, playfulness, light-heartedness.
    To be hoenst I feel as if they could be changed if my looks where the way I wanted, I know it'd be 100% more confident

ReputationRep:
    Get a superiority complex

ReputationRep:
    I have a superiority complex. Perhaps we can exchange tips and meet in the middle ?

bump?

bumppp

ReputationRep:
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, be comfortable content with being you

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 9, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.