The Student Room Group

Going on my first gay date tomorrow!!!!!

Hi, so tomorrow im going on my first date with a guy, im gay, im 15, but ive also known the guy for about 8 years and we are good friends, we are going to the cinema we are the same age, he is funny, a great personality and isnt too bad looking :tongue: but now im totally freaking out, what if my hairs horrible?.
How do i act please help me!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Gayboy2001
Hi, so tomorrow im going on my first date with a guy, im gay, im 15, but ive also known the guy for about 8 years and we are good friends, we are going to the cinema we are the same age, he is funny, a great personality and isnt too bad looking :tongue: but now im totally freaking out, what if my hairs horrible?.

I hope he is gay too.
:biggrin:
Reply 2
Yea, haha he is, he came out to me and asked me out
Reply 3
Enjoy your date.
Reply 4
Friend request.
I mean, good luck but I don't know why you're focusing so much on the fact you're queer and he is too... "how do I act" - you're fifteen, eat popcorn, smile, say bye and leave.
Reply 6
Original post by ivybridge
I mean, good luck but I don't know why you're focusing so much on the fact you're queer and he is too... "how do I act" - you're fifteen, eat popcorn, smile, say bye and leave.

Sorry, I don't mean to sound so harsh I'm sure it's a big deal for you. It certainly was for me when I got to that stage although I was a couple of years younger than you but I don't think you need to be panicky and whatever. You're fifteen, it's probably not going to be some life-changing, long-lasting thing so just have fun and go with the flow, enjoy your experience and make sure you're happy. And don't worry about things like your hair - he can take you for you or not at all.
Friend request.

alycia debnam-carey (main actress) is the girl of my dreams:u:

Umm are you sure that it's a date? Maybe he thinks it's just hanging out with a friend?
Reply 10
Original post by Ras' Al Ghul
Umm are you sure that it's a date? Maybe he thinks it's just hanging out with a friend?

Yea he asked me out as in "DO YOU WANT TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP TOGETHER"
Original post by Ras' Al Ghul

What makes you say this?
Reply 12
Original post by G8D
gg op hope you get bummed

Lol, i guess im a bottom!
What makes you say this?

I made a wrong assumption.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yea he asked me out as in "DO YOU WANT TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP TOGETHER"

Good luck on your date but I wouldn't have sex just because you can at 15.

:lolwut:; it's your first date, what are you doing? :lol:

Original post by G8D
gg op hope you get bummed

:lolwut:
Original post by G8D
oh bore off you big gay

Well done for informing me of my own sexual orientation. Where would you like me to send the medal?

...and plan the next one? :wink:

(P.S. I haven't dated yet so I don't know exactly how it works nor have authority in this subject. :tongue:)
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by XcitingStuart
...and plan the next one?

(P.S. I haven't dated yet so I don't know exactly how it works nor have authority in this subject. :P)

That too.

(N'aww :wink:)
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 19
Original post by XcitingStuart
...and plan the next one? :wink:

(P.S. I haven't dated yet so I don't know exactly how it works nor have authority in this subject. :tongue:)

Of course dude!:tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending