Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I studied photography, and I'd love to get a job in photography, but I never get any replies back to job applications, or it's a no, or they say I haven't got enough experience.

Just to say, I'm not looking for views or anything on my website, plus going on my website won't make me any money.

It's www.scottsalter.co.uk

I'd just like a genuine opinion of my photography and whether I should carry on with it, or look to go into something different.

Thank you
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    I really like it! :yep: Good stuff!

ReputationRep:
    You have a great talent!! Definitely carry on!

ReputationRep:
    you have potential!! do not give up! you can clearly see that this is a passion of yours and even though work may be slow to start with, **** it! go travel, see the world while youre young and explore! take your camera and make it your best friend, get experience and prove all the jobs that let you down wrong!

ReputationRep:
    Those are some really good pics. Hope that you do decide to carry on with it for you got real talent

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.