Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    For dentistry, you can only pick four universities so my fifth choice must be a different course. Can I pick economics as my fifth course? Or is it too unrelated?

ReputationRep:
    I picked Computer Science at UCL and I got an offer. Never think that 0.01% chance of getting an offer isn't worth it!

If you want to study Dentistry and certainly nothing else then it would probably be best if you do a science degree (I've seen people apply from Biomed etc) and then apply for Dentistry again after that degree if you don't get any. Or take a gap year.

But don't chose something you definitely do not want to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Susta1nz)
    I picked Computer Science at UCL and I got an offer. Never think that 0.01% chance of getting an offer isn't worth it!

If you want to study Dentistry and certainly nothing else then it would probably be best if you do a science degree (I've seen people apply from Biomed etc) and then apply for Dentistry again after that degree if you don't get any. Or take a gap year.

But don't chose something you definitely do not want to do.
    Economics isn't something I don't want to do, it is by far my favourite subject at school and has great job prospects, however I don't know if a personal statement centred around dentistry would allow me to apply for economics too

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.