The Student Room Group

Edexcel IAL Chemistry (WCH06/01) Chemistry Laboratory Skills II - 10th May 2016

Scroll to see replies

I just hope the physics paper wont be as messed up as the chemistry one :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys, if anyone of you have the Physics AS text book from Hodder, then please check the inside page of the book cover , where there will be a code starting with DL .............
I really need the code badly , my Unit-2 exams are next month !
First you normally transfer the washing soda from the beaker to the volumetric flask.
Then You wash the beaker, and transfer washings to volumetric flask.
You can then make it up to the required volume (Not asked Though)
Original post by CPSohan
Guys, if anyone of you have the Physics AS text book from Hodder, then please check the inside page of the book cover , where there will be a code starting with DL .............

Posted from TSR Mobile
It wasn't but I made silly errors and I feel I will miss out on A now 😢 what do u think grade boundary will be ? How did it go for you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks bro, these username and password are for "hodderplus" , but I was looking for the "Title code" for use in "Dynamic Learning" , if you can please check your book at other places also to see if you can find that , Thanks in advance bro.
@CPSohan @Saad69 how was the physics paper guys! hope it went well :smile:
Original post by CPSohan

U sitting for AS?
Isnt it a thread for A2?
Original post by Quirky01
U sitting for AS?

Yes.

Original post by Quirky01
Isnt it a thread for A2?

What makes you think that bro
Original post by pondsteps
@CPSohan @Saad69 how was the physics paper guys! hope it went well :smile:

^^This is what happened in Q-3 , but overall it went well :yeah:
Original post by CPSohan

^^This is what happened in Q-3 , but overall it went well :yeah:

HAHAHA 😂
oh lol, great :smile:
In a question (jan2014, question 4f) it asks 'suggest a suitable temperature range over which to collect the ester'. in the data the boiling temperature of the ester is given as 142C. Heres what the markscheme says:IMG_20160517_023013.jpg i am confused what to write as the answer. Should 140-144c be ok? Or should i write both start and end as a range like exactly written in the markscheme . i am also unsure what they mean by reject 'single temperature'
Original post by thebrahmabull
In a question (jan2014, question 4f) it asks 'suggest a suitable temperature range over which to collect the ester'. in the data the boiling temperature of the ester is given as 142C. Heres what the markscheme says:IMG_20160517_023013.jpg i am confused what to write as the answer. Should 140-144c be ok? Or should i write both start and end as a range like exactly written in the markscheme . i am also unsure what they mean by reject 'single temperature'

Replied here...

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3916261

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Hi everyone! 😄 What do you think about the grade boundaries? I think it will be lower or about the same as one in January 2016.
It should be more lower than Jan January paper was easier
Original post by Saad69
It should be more lower than Jan January paper was easier

Hope so...
This exam was so damn difficult I'm not even sure if I got 20 sure raw marks? Anybody feel it was as for them????

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending