Subject(s) you're finding hardest to revise...

Watch this thread
username2281303
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Let's face it, they're all agonizing to revise for. Even English, my person favourite, is painful when you're under so much pressure.

Bloody pressure.

Anyway, which subjects are you finding trickiest to revise for?
For me, it's RE & Computing.
kendo9
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Deffo RE for me.
luciie
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Chemistry, Physics, English Language... :banghead:
suht
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
anything to do with english or history for me
PenguinNinja
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ZiggyStarDust_)
Let's face it, they're all agonizing to revise for. Even English, my person favourite, is painful when there's just far too much pressure.

Bloody pressure.

Anyway, which subjects are you finding trickiest to revise for?
For me, it's RE & Computing.
History, English Lit, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths, Textiles and RE.
tavtavtav
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Further Maths, because it's pretty much the only subject i'm revising...
Blancosdos
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
D&T
Ishan_2000
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Religion and Philosophy.

This is the subject I tell myself I will prioritise during revision, and then, I open the textbook and go on my phone :sigh:
username1128255
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
biology, there's just too much content to memorise.
Brettmulrennan
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
History! if you think gcse is bad then wait till a level, so much harder in terms of depth and terminology etc
username2281303
Rep:
(Original post by PenguinNinja)
History, English Lit, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths, Textiles and RE.
Eight subjects, huh?

Tell me that isn't ALL of your subjects, surely
ihatePE
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
physics is doing my heading. I'm having to resort to learning from markscheme because the teacher is just that bad at explaining
AsiyaAden9879
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Geography. I hate it with a passion, revising it makes me angry because I made the dumb choice of choosing it.
Himtiaz
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
How do you revise for eng lit?
afs1999
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
physics definitely andhistory paper 2
lilsadkitty
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by AsiyaAden9879)
Geography. I hate it with a passion, revising it makes me angry because I made the dumb choice of choosing it.
literally me i cannot explain my hatred for geography

Posted from TSR Mobile
username2281303
Rep:
(Original post by Himtiaz)
How do you revise for eng lit?
go through quotes + learn them, make mindmaps for each character/theme, do exam questions
DamnDaniel2
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ZiggyStarDust_)
go through quotes + learn them, make mindmaps for each character/theme, do exam questions
What themes are there in AIC?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bethaaaaany
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
French is my least favourite to revise, despite enjoying the subject it's inherently dull to revise.

Chemistry, however, is the most soul-destroying.
hpblcparaboloid
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
History (there's just so much to know), English literature (it's so boring, I find it hard to revise well when I'm not passionate) and I'm doing an AS level in critical thinking. What were they thinking offering to teach us an AS at GCSE?? (It's only a small group of us) In the last two mocks I did I got Ds!! And that's half marks! I don't know how I'll survive. Honestly.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (67)
66.34%
No (26)
25.74%
I didn't use it to prepare (8)
7.92%

Watched Threads