Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I was looking at graduate schemes and one that i really want wants a 2.1 degree and i am on course for a first but it wants 240 ucas points. i have 230 . Its just 10 ucas points. Do you think if i apply they will accept me because its only 10. is it worth applying or do they care about the extra 10 that much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ineedhelpquick01)
    I was looking at graduate schemes and one that i really want wants a 2.1 degree and i am on course for a first but it wants 240 ucas points. i have 230 . Its just 10 ucas points. Do you think if i apply they will accept me because its only 10. is it worth applying or do they care about the extra 10 that much
    What universities are you looking at applying to? Have you tried looking at their websites, or calling up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kam Brar)
    What universities are you looking at applying to? Have you tried looking at their websites, or calling up?
    The OP is referring to graduate schemes, not universities

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jelly1000)
    The OP is referring to graduate schemes, not universities
    Sorry I didn't realise. I said so because we have sessions at my uni where we can go look at graduate schemes where guests come in and talk to us and give out all information we need.

ReputationRep:
    You'll be rejected by a computer if you enter 230 in a 240 threshold. No one here can say anything much other than that. Call the companies and ask.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.